top of page

Have a Question?  Look Here first.   Don't Worry.  We get asked these all the time.

If you do not find the answer to you question on this page.  Never hesitate to email or call us with your question(s).  That's why we are here!


How do I report a regular maintence item?

For normal non-emergency maintenance items, requests should be done through your tenant portal.  If you do not have access to your tenant portal then you may call the office number.  (785-312-7942)

These non-emergency items include but are not limited to.....  Leaky faucets, clogged toilets, door latch issues, A/C not working, and anything else that you can live with for a few hours.


How do I report a EMERGENCY maintenance item?

Call 785-312-7942  and please leave a Voicemail, If you do not receive a call back within 5 minutes please call again.  

  Please note that you will be CHARGED $40 if you call these two and it is NOT an emergency.

Emergency items include a water leak, a heater not working and it is below 32 degrees outside, or anything that may be a safety issue.  



Can I sublease?

Yes, but only after the new tenant has applied with us, been approved, and the necessary paperwork and fees have been completed.






What is the pet policy?

Pet policies are different for each complex and address.  Generally if pets are allowed, limit 2 with a combined weight limit of 60lbs per unit.  New pets are generally not allowed after move in as we do not care to have our units used as a potty training facility.  

If pets are allowed at the unit, there is a $300 pet deposit and a $30 per month pet rent.  Paperwork must be completed and you will receive a pet permit sticker.  If you are caught with a pet and you do not have a pet permit, you will be fined up to $500

Can I rent a carpet shampooer and clean the carpets myself before I move out?

No,  your rental agreement provides that all carpets must be professionally cleaned using an approved vendor with a copy of the invoice submitted to your property managemer at moveout.

What if my roommate moves out before the end of the lease?

If your roommate moves out, a written notice needs to be submitted to the property manager. Remember that tenants are jointly and singularly liable to ensure that the rent is paid. You must have written permission from the property manager to substitute a roommate. (It is not the responsibility of Perfect Fit Property Management, LLC. to arbitrate or mediate problems with multiple tenant situations)  No matter the situation, the full rent amount is due throughout the remainder of the lease.

Can you waive my late fees?

No. We do not waive late charges. Fair Housing laws require that we treat all our residents equally. We cannot decide if one resident is more deserving than another of paying late charges, therefore we enforce late charges across the board.

How do I pay my rent?

We encourage the use of our online portal to pay rent.  ACH online check payment is free.  Credit Cards can also be used by with a fee.  

Checks and money orders may also be used and dropped off in our drop box 1607 W. 9th St. .  All payments must be made to Perfect Fit Property Management or 'PFPM' or they will be returned.

bottom of page